Welcome to Abbey View Holiday Flats in Torquay . . . .
. . . . quality self catering apartments accommodation in Torquay, Torbay, in the heart of the English Riviera, in beautiful South Devon.
OPEN ALL YEAR
Abbey View Self Catering accommodation in Torquay is well situated in its own grounds, with pretty gardens, own car parking, close to the railway station and with a level walk to the seafront and town centre.
Also within easy walking distance are many attractions:- Torre Abbey House and Gardens, Torquay Harbour Front, Torre Abbey Sands, The Princess Theatre... and much more.
Abbey View built in the late 1890's is well situated it its own grounds with pretty gardens together with tables and chairs and overlooking parkland. Our own large car park in the grounds is located 10 metres from the front door .
We are close to the railway station which is a level walk approximately 350 metres away. A regular bus service passes the garden entrance and with the bus stop just 30 metres from the front gate.
Seafront and beaches are approximately a 10 minute level walk and approximately the same distance to Torre Abbey Gardens, The Riviera Conference Centre. Torquay town centre. The harbour and theatre and many other local attractions are also close by and within easy walking distance.
All flats are well equipped and fully furnished to make your holiday a comfortable experience.
- Four ground floor flats
- Couples and families only
- Bed linen inclusive ( towels may be hired at a small charge)
- Fully equipped kitchens with full size cooker, fridge and microwave
- Colour televisions with DVD player
- Excellent local shopping
- Electricity is supplied through £1 coin meter
- Night storage heating inclusive for those early and late holidays
- Short breaks are available early and late season
[ Prices are a guide only and may be subject to change and availability]
Price dependent on season and flat per week
Price Range £215 to £465
Towels available to hire at £3.00 per set (1 hand and 1 bath)
1. Only the persons quoted on the Reservation Form shall use the accommodation. Additional persons may be accommodated only by arrangement with the Proprietors.
2. The person making the booking must be 18 or over.
3. Parties made up wholly of young single persons are not accepted.
4. In the event of cancellation, this must be notified in writing by recorded delivery. The hirer is legally held responsible for the full cost of the booking unless the accommodation is re-let and the same terms obtained. We strongly advise you to insure against cancellation. We regret that deposits are non-refundable.
5. Dogs may be accepted by prior arrangement and a small charge may be incurred. Dogs must not be left unattended at any time. Owners will also be responsible for reimbursement of any damage that their pet may cause.
6. Possession of the flat may be had after 2.30 p.m. up to 8p.m. on the day of arrival unless otherwise agreed. The flat is to be vacated by 9.30 a.m. on the day of departure.
7. A deposit of £25 per person per week secures the booking. The balance must be paid on arrival in cash. A booking is not completed until you have received our booking confirmation.
8. Terms are weekly from Saturday 2.30 p.m. hours to Saturday 9.30 a.m. hours.
9. The Proprietors shall not be liable to any person for any personal injury, or loss of, or damage to property including motor vehicles and contents however caused or sustained.
10. The hirer will be responsible for the contents of the flat whilst in his/her possession and it should be left in a clean and undamaged condition. All damage to furniture, fittings, crockery, decoration, etc., is chargeable.
Special offers are sometimes available - please come back and check this section periodically.
Special late availability offers - please call or email for details
This business has not yet been reviewed.
To review this business you need to join the GoTorbay.com community, which allows you to have your say and interact with other members, plus;