Prestige Furniture launch Factory Direct Furniture
Here is their official press release;
After 2 years of development, furniture prototyping and factory visits, Prestige Furniture are thrilled to announce the arrival of Factory Direct Furniture at their Newton Abbot store.Factory Direct Furniture
Factory Direct Furniture is the answer that Rob Ash (MD, Prestige Furniture) has to the flood of online oak furniture retailers who have saturated the market in recent years. Many of these e-tailers work from bedroom offices selling low quality furniture with little or no attention to customer service, but their impact is felt in bricks and mortar furniture stores across the UK, including Prestige.
For the last 5 years, Rob has been considering how to compete with this threat, without compromising on the underlying passion for quality and service that Prestige has become synonymous for. The problem was that a sustainable business model cannot be hinged on such stressed margins whilst also maintaining the levels of service that we refuse to jeopardise.
Not to be beaten, Rob started to research bringing new ranges to the market & streamlining the retail business model to be able to supply quality products, both online and offline, which can be delivered to your door at unbeatable prices.
How have we done this?
- By working in partnership with one of the most respected suppliers of furniture to the UK
- Agreeing an aggressive pricing policy with our supplier, and passing this saving directly to the consumer
- Investing significantly in stock and display items to ensure fast order fulfilment
- By partnering with local transport companies to provide competitive, fast nationwide delivery
What have we have not done?
- Lowered the quality of the furniture in any way
- Made scaled down furniture to offer cheaper prices
- Compromised our commitment to service
Factory Direct Furniture is in store now at Prestige Furniture, Battle Road, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot, TQ12 6RY.
The Go Torbay Team