From palm trees to cream teas, live it up in this stylish resort on the English Riviera – 22 miles of gorgeous coastline that’s easily on par with its French rival. Soak up the warm weather, indulge in tasty food, and make the most of the local attractions within easy reach of the park. Stay on park for exciting Showtime Entertainment, indoor pool with flume and spa bath, crazy golf, kids’ clubs and more.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Showtime entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in The Broadway Club.
* Indoor swimming pool with flume and spa bath.
* Huge outdoor adventure playground with flume/tube slide, climbing walls and tower, basket swing, surf springy and more!
* All weather multi-sports court.
* Nature trail and sports field.
* Bay View Patio Bar & Grill with spacious outdoor terrace overlooking adventure play area.
* Legends takeaway
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Amusements, pool tables, outdoor table tennis and badminton court.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
[Prices are a guide only and may be subject to change and availability]
Weekly rates depending on type and size of accommodation
Off peak weeks from £149
Summer Holidays (peak) week from £549
Breaks from £99
[These are guide prices only.
For full details of pricing and offers click the web or book links.]
Holidays include Free Entertainment, bed linen, gas & electric
We strongly suggest that you take out Cancellation Cover as it'll protect the cost of your holiday should you need to cancel it.
We highly recommend you take our comprehensive holiday insurance to protect your family during your holiday.
Go for it, you're on holiday. Let us do the cooking and washing up. Treat yourself to a cooked breakfast every morning or why not go half board and enjoy a delicious 3 course evening meal as well.
Dining packages are limited, so book in advance to secure our chef's delights!
Full details of these options are available when booking online.
This business has not yet been reviewed.
To review this business you need to join the GoTorbay.com community, which allows you to have your say and interact with other members, plus;