Run under the personal supervision of Mrs Lesley Owen (Matron)
The main aim of our home is the happiness of our residents.
To achieve this we provide our residents with a home which has a high standard of care and accommodation.
We are here to use our skills to give our residents a chance to reach their maximum potential.
To encourage independence and to care for the frail in their remaining years.
- The majority of our rooms are on the ground floor and have full en-suite bathroom facilities.
- Excellent medical care from local G.P. if required.
- Care managed by a fully qualified nurse.
- Visitors encouraged at all times.
- Good home cooking – fresh vegetables and fruit daily.
- Special diets catered for.
- TV lounge, quiet lounge and conservatory onto the garden.
- Free colour television provided in rooms.
- Large beautifully kept south-facing garden.
- Hairdressing, chiropody, library and shop available.
- Small pieces of personal furniture and effects welcome.
- 24 hour care.
- Lift to first floor.
- Daily activities, entertainment and outings arranged.
- Pastoral care available.
Cary Park, Torquay TQ1, UK